Today’s cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech machines with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past.
But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
You know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don’t ignore its warning signals.
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
- It is important to note when the problem occurs.
- Is the issue constant or periodic? When the vehicle is hot or cold?
- At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
- When did the problem first start?
Once you are at our location, communicate your findings.
- Be prepared to describe the symptoms by communicating the sounds, feelings and smells and when they occur to aid in the proper diagnosis and recommended remedies.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us.
- Ask as many questions as needed so you understand your repair.
- Leave us your contact information so we can keep you up to date on your repair.
Our Pledge to Our Customers
We want to earn your business by earning your trust. We will keep the needs of you, our customer, first. We will advise you of any areas of concern that may be safety related or warrant re-inspection in the near future. After a thorough inspection on your vehicle, any required repairs will be discussed with you for your understanding and approval. No repairs will be performed without your informed consent. We will perform only the repairs your vehicle requires. We will install only the highest quality, name brand parts at fair prices. All parts installed by our professionally trained technicians will meet or exceed original equipment specifications and will be backed by our Parts Plus Car Care Center North American Warranty.
If there is something you want to know about your vehicle, or the repairs we are performing, JUST ASK! We Will gladly answer your questions. By Keeping this pledge, we hope to establish a long-term relationship with you and your vehicle. The better we know your vehicle and your needs, the better we can serve you. We want you to be a part of our family.